Free From Kid’s Pasta Bake
Kids love pasta – it’s so easy to eat and takes no time at all to prepare. You can use any kind of free-from pasta that you can find, but I’ve used penne as it can be found in most supermarkets, but you can now buy bob the builder free-from pasta shapes!
You Will Need: (Serves 1 Small Free From Kid’s Pasta Bake)
- 50g Free From Penne Pasta
- 1/2 Tin of Tomatoes or Passata
- 1 Clove of Garlic, crushed
- 15g Broccoli, pre boiled for 5 mins and chopped
- 20g Lactose/Dairy Free Cheese (Morrisons do a good range!)
Start by boiling up the pasta. In another pan, warm through the tomatoes, garlic and broccoli. After ten minutes, the pasta should be done. Place it into a ramekin dish and chop up into small piece, before topping with grated cheese. Warm in the oven at 180* for 7 mins until bubbling. Leave to cool and serve.