Garlic Mushrooms with Feta
This dinner is really quick to make and costs next to nothing.
You Will Need:
- Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, crushed
- A handful of Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Slices Gluten Free Bread, toasted
- Around 50g Feta Cheese, crumbled (Goats Cheese works just as well)
- Small Handful of Spinach
- Optional: 1 tbsp half fat Creme Fraiche
Begin by heating a little oil in a pan.
Fry the garlic and the mushrooms until browed.
Crumble in the feta cheese and the spinach. (Stir in your creme fraiche if using.)
Once spinach has wilted, serve on your toast.